If you are unable to access content, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
Your subscription was unsuccessful
- If Rise TV videos have a “Get Access Now” message, please subscribe by logging in to the existing account.
Your browser is incompatible
- We recommend using Chrome, Safari, DuckDuckGo, Brave or Firefox browsers. If you are experiencing issues while using one of the recommended browsers, please try switching to another recommended browser or device. Microsoft Explorer and Edge do not work with our platform.
You may not be signed in
- Please be sure you are logged in and that the upper right corner says “Account.” If it says “Login,” click on the Login button and sign in. If you encounter any issues with signing in, please refer to this article.
You may have created multiple accounts
- If you created multiple accounts, it could be that one account has a subscription and the other does not. Please try logging in with other emails if you believe you have created more than one account at any point.
Your card was declined
- If your card did not process successfully after several tries, your subscription will automatically cancel. Please resubscribe by signing into your account and going to the Subscriptions page to select your desired plan.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional assistance. We are here to help!